Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

November 12, 2008

Daddy Feels Baby for the 1st Time

On Wednesday, November 5th (same day as our big doc appointment) Sonje and I were getting ready to go to sleep when I told him to put his hand on my tummy. I had previously asked him to do this several times before but the movements weren't strong enough for him to feel, only me.

But... this time when he put his hand on my belly, sure enough he felt the baby "kick". It was so neat. He kept his hand there for a little bit and felt a few more movements. It was so exciting for us since we could both feel the baby inside now.

As my mother-in-law said, we'll have to wait to see if it was a football kicker kick or a chorus line kick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww how wonderful!