Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

August 17, 2009

Some more recent pictures- plus an amazing trick


You probably can't tell what he is doing in these pictures so let me explain- HE IS STANDING ON HIS OWN. Okay, I'm not going to encourage this as I know it's best for a baby to crawl first but he's always wanting to stand up. He hates sitting on your lap; he would rather stand up on your lap.
Anyways, so there we were... Landon and I are hanging out on the carpet next to the couch, I was holding on to him with his little feet touching the floor. He decided he wanted to stretch his legs to stand so I figured I would let him. Shortly after him standing up, I thought I'll let go for a second and catch him when his chunky legs give. I'm not lying when he stood there, on his own with his back against the couch for literally 15+ seconds. It was wild. I couldn't believe it so I grabbed the video camera and camera to capture it. He did it again! I've known he's super strong but I didn't realize he was THAT strong. His face looks so cute concentrating. He seemed so proud of himself too.
Landon with Kim Garcia, one of my dearest friends from high school. This is her first time meeting Landon.

My "Little Rocker" with his fingers in his mouth- what's new

No comments: