Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 14, 2009

!! BIG NEWS ALERT !!

On Saturday, September 12th, Landon slept in his crib for the first time during the night. Up until now he had only been napping in his crib and was still in his co-sleeper, or rather...or BED up until Saturday. Amazingly he did so well too. Went down at 9:30ish, woke up around 1pm but all I did was turn on the ceiling fan and he fell back asleep and then woke up at 5:45 to feed. Yay for Landon. I have to say though I'm not liking it. I miss him soooo much. Although I didn't get the best night sleep with him cuddling right up to me and taking much of the bed (it's possible), I still feel a void when I look over and he's not right next to me. I cried last night. Sure we have him on a baby monitor and I can see him but it's not the same. In fact, I wonder if the baby monitor makes it seem like he's even further away than he really is. He's just growing too fast already. Unless he's sick, scared, etc, he'll probably never sleep with us again. :( I want him back in my bed but I guess this is the right thing for all of us....

No comments: