Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 18, 2009

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!





Landon just infatuated with the giraffes. From the looks of it, one giraffee is pretty
entrigued by Landon so the feeling must be mutual.

I like to move it, move it....

Silly monkey, you have your big toe in your mouth...

On Thursday Landon and I met Aunt Kirstie and cousin Bella at the LA Zoo. We had a great time together. There are so many babies at the zoo right now. We saw baby snow leopards, baby koala bear, baby kangaroos, baby gorilla, and other baby animals but I don't remember the names. The jaguar was awake and pacing its cage...talk about a beautiful creature. We had front row view of the giraffes. My little monkey enjoyed watching the monkeys, or chimpanzees. We also saw a black bear, ostrich, seals, foosa and lumars (like in Madagascar) and much more. It was a wonderful hot day at the zoo. Can't wait to go back. Thanks Kirsten and Bella for letting us come with you.

PS- Most of you probably don't know this but I was going volunteer my time as a Docent at the LA Zoo this time last year but when I found out I was pregnant, I had to call off my training. Still something I'd love to do one day because I just ADORE animals!!!

No comments: