Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

December 29, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

This year we decided to get our tree early for a couple reasons...
First, our Christmas card idea was to include our tree with wrapped presents and all
Second, it's Landon's first Christmas and we wanted to enjoy the spirit of the holiday for as long as possible.
So, we opted not to buy our normal Home Depot tree and instead spend the extra money and get a really fresh tree from our local nursery. Daddy gave Landon and I permission to go pick it out today (Thursday, December 10th) by ourselves while he was working. So, Landon and I walked down to the nursery to pick out our tree. By the time we got there though, the little guy was out so it was up to mommy alone to pick out a beautiful Christmas tree. If I may say so myself, I did a good job. We purchased our tree and the nursery put it on hold until daddy could come pick it up after work.

No comments: