Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 25, 2008

News is Slowly Getting Out

On Tuesday, Sept. 23, mommy and I met up with Grandpa and Grandma Taggart at Downtown Disney for lunch. Grandma and Grandpa are down in So. Cal for their anniversary and wanted to do Disneyland. Too bad I'm not tall enough to ride the rides just yet (hee hee). We had a yummy lunch at Rainforest Cafe. Sadly, grandpa couldn't find me in the ultrasound pictures. Maybe he needs to get his eye surgery again. I thought it was a nice picture of me but poor grandpa couldn't seem to understand what he was looking at.

After, mommy went to Miss Nicole's house to visit and see my future friend, Maysie. While there, mommy eventually showed Nicole my ultrasound pictures. Of course she was really happy. From the Brown household, we went to Miss Kristi's house to visit. Again, mommy waiting before telling Kristi the good news. To cheers, Joe gave mommy a glass of milk in a wine glass. That was really cute of him.

Mommy is now slowing getting the word out about me. Pretty soon you'll all know...in due time.