Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 29, 2008

A True Heart Throb

It's been a busy past few days. On Friday, mommy put together announcements and sent an email out to friends about me and my expected appearance date. Yesterday, Sunday, she found a Munire crib on Craig's List. Today, Monday the 29th of September, mommy and daddy heard my heart beat for the first time. The doc said it sounded good. Mommy and daddy were so happy to hear my beating heart although Daddy wished every office visit included an ultrasound for a little peak at me. After the appointment, they drove all the way to Temecula to pick up the Munire Majestic crib they found on Craig's List. So my nursery is underway. Mommy and daddy will need to buy furniture pieces here and there over the next several months as I'm already expensive. Here's a picture of pretty crib. Tomorrow, mommy will send more announcements out.

4 comments:

Kayla and Austen said...

I'm so excited you're pregnant shannon! Getting all the baby stuff should be the fun part. expensive too. dang babies. jk. Hope all is well. We will let you know if we get to come down and go to disneyland. It'd be so fun to go w/ you guys and see you! Love you sis!

my blog is kayla-armstrongpeeps.blogspot.com

Kayla and Austen said...

P.S. the ultrasound is so dang cute!!!!! I cant believe you can see it so well already!

michelle taggart said...

i'm so excited you have created a blog shan. it's a great way to inform everyone about what's going on, especially your pregnancy!! eric and i are so happy for you guys!! hope your feeling okay and not too sick. much love x o xo xo

Nikki Moshier said...

hey girl! I didn't know you started a blog! I found you through Kayla's. I'm so glad we get to follow your pregnancy that's so exciting! Congratulations sweetie I'm so happy for you and Sonje!
Love Nikki Moshier

moshierlove.blogspot.com