Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 19, 2008

Picture Perfect!






Today Grandma Haven came out to go with mommy to her doctor's visit because daddy had school and couldn't be at mommy's 9:30am appointment. At the doctor's mommy did the first part of the sequential screening to test for down syndrome. She'll have to go back in a couple weeks to do part II of the test. While there, mommy and grandma watched me on the baby monitor. At first I was sound asleep (on my head like a hands stand). The nurse had to push on mommy's belly to get me moving. It took some time but I finally awoke and started moving around. I changed my position and moved my arms and legs around. I even waved to mommy and grandma (see picture). Mommy said it was so surreal to see me moving. I hope you like the pretty pictures of me.

After the doctors visit, grandma and mommy went to lunch and went to a baby store to show grandma all the cute things. Apparently mommy already knows how she wants to decorate the nursery for me if I'm a boy, or..if I'm a girl. Well, its too early to tell just yet and besides....it's a surprise remember! I can comfortably say it was a nice day for all. Love, Baby Berg