Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 26, 2009

May 4th

Today mommies friends' Angela Gregory and Michelle Duncan came over to visit mommy and meet me. Angela had baby Grace on February 2nd and Michelle had a baby Kendall just 10 days before I arrived on March 27th. Grace couldn't join us but Kendall came over to play. Kendall is just one of my many girlfriends. As you can tell by this picture, I'm a total ladies man. :)

After everyone left, my umbilical cord FINALLY fell off later that day. It took almost 4 weeks for it to fall off.

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Shannon Landon is so handsome! I can't wait to see all the photos from his first photoshoot :)

Teresa said...

Hi Shannon! I'm Teresa Reeder (now Stoddard) from ALHS. I found your blog from Lisa Hill's, just surfing around. Congratulations on your ADORABLE little boy. I read some of your older posts, just wanted to sympathize. My 4 yr old had horrible reflux for the first year and a half, so I know what you're going thru. It's torture! Keep your chin up, you get used to the stains and nasty clothes. It's worth all the pain in the end. =) Congrats again, and good luck!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Ok, I am ready for new pics... :)