Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

July 9, 2009

So behind....

I'm soooo behind on blogging. I seriously don't get online much. Any free time is spent doing other things- ie. cleaning, errands, showering, etc. I really don't want to stay up late either just to go online but since so many of you have asked for pictures, here's a quick blog with past photos about what has gone on. I hope to be better about blogging though since this started out as basically a journal/record of Landon and I've just been terrible about keeping it up to date. Shame on me.

The 3 Generations on Father's Day



With Aunt Kajsa


Just precious!!!


Meeting daddies Gage Middle School family of friends



In his rockstar outfit. How perfect is this shirt since daddy is a drummer in a band.

Landon kisses back. His version of kissing is opening his mouth since he can't pucker up yet.



Chilling out with his duck



Daddy got mommy and Landon sleeping alike. Maybe he gets his one-arm up from me.


First time in a pool- Grandma & Grandpa Haven's home over Memorial weekend




"Talking" to his playmat buddies



Just out of the bath



First time attending church

2 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

So cute!! I love his little rockstar outfit. He is so adorable Shannon. I wish we could have been in Vegas with you guys.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE his rockstar shirt! lol