Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

July 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration at Disneyland

Did you know that if you register your birthday at Disneyland during 2009 you can get into the park on your actual birthday for FREE, yes FREE. I registered over a year ago knowing that on July 24, 2009 I would go to Disneyland for my b-day and that's what I did. The nice thing too was that Sonje had Back-to-School night on Thursday so he had a half day on Friday and got to join us without having to take the day off.


The party participants included me (of course), Sonje, Landon, my in-laws, my sister-in-law Kajsa, and my niece Bella (they all have annual passes). We got to the park around 3:30 and stayed until 11:30 at night. Yes... almost midnight. Landon did so well. He was an angel!!! We lucked out that the park wasn't too busy and by going a little later in the afternoon we beat some of the intense heat.


I got to wear a special Happy Birthday button and Landon was given a "First Visit" button. His first ride was Its a Small World and he was so alert, looking at everything and definitely loving it. I thought he would be too little but he was looking around at everything and smiling. It was amazing how curious he was. Landon slept through the carousel , Dumbo and Finding Nemo ride but was awake and entertained by the train ride, haunted mansion and Winnie the Pooh rides.

watching the fireworks...

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks fun! Happy Belated Brithday!