Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

January 25, 2010

some recent pictures with more to come...

eating avocadoLandon loves to help mommy in the kitchen. As soon as he hears the dishwasher open, he races over to "help". It actually isn't very helpful as I have remove the silverware tray so he can't get to all the sharp utensils and then make sure he doesn't pick out any glass items. However, if he takes the whisk out it'll keep him occupied for several minutes so I can hopefully finish the loading/unloading.

Little nugget trying to see how he can open the fridge.
Oh.... I forgot to tell you that all the bottom kitchen cabinets have the safety locks on them. Sonje installed them about a week ago and thank goodness he did. He installed them on Monday (MLK day) and the very next time he was trying to open them. I tell you... I'm just barely one step ahead of this little guy.



No comments: