Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

January 3, 2010

There's a good reason for diapers

One of the funniest things happened the other night. I saw that been there's been so many comical moments since Landon has been born so maybe I'm exaggerating but it was funny nonetheless. Landon LOVES.... being naked. As soon as the diaper comes off he races off. It's so hard to change his diaper or dress him. Well, the other night I was changing his diaper to get him ready for bedtime. This time when he made a little dash I turned to Sonje and said, "He's got such a cute little body. If I wasn't so worried about him peeing everywhere, I might just let him have his way and be free every now and then". Just after I said that I grabed Landon to put his diaper on. To my surprise a very tiny, finger-nail sized poop nugget was laying on the carpet. Sonje said, "And that's why he wears a diaper". We both burst into laughter. Sonje went for the video camera and captured the nugget on camera and I could not stop laughing. The video must be hysterical. The series of events/comments couldn't have been more perfect. Boy did we have a laugh!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

eeewwwww... Good thing you didn't step on it! lol