Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 21, 2008

More pics of our Little Alien (I mean Angel)



Today I went back to the Magella Medical Group to do more bloodwork and to determine the length of my cervix. To my surprise, Gale, the technician, did another ultrasound so we could have more pictures of our alien-looking angel. She took 3 pictures using their new 4-D ultrasound machine. You can see how mushy the babies head is. Gale said that it's normal since the babies skeleton takes the longest to develop. That's why babies are born with soft spots on their heads. Weird looking but scientifically very interesting. For now, I had a good report. I'll go back in 2 weeks to again be tested. Our bloodwork results should come back in about a week so we'll pray we pass those with flying colors.

1 comment:

Nikki Moshier said...

hey Shan, good to hear from you! We've actually been planning on naming her Ryah Nicole the whole time, but we did change the spelling so it looks different...
What a cute profile shot! And that 4-D pic is awsome. I always wanted to get that done, it's so interesting. Sounds like your pregnancy is going great! Love ya!