Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 23, 2008

My "other" kids are sooooo excited!

a message from Mr. Berg:

My whole school now knows that I am expecting my first kid.  You wouldn't believe how excited they are, especially my 7th and 8th grade girls.  I never expected such a reaction, but they are so excited; they talk about it all the time.  They went crazy in class when I told them, stayed after class to see pictures and went and told all their friends.  They first wanted to know what it was going to be, and when I told them that we were going to keep it a surprise, they were very concerned on how they were going to get clothes for a baby they didn't know the sex of.  But they quickly got over that and started "planning" to have a baby shower at school.  Shannon is their favorite person right now.  They keep asking when Shannon is going to come to school so they can meet her, and made me promise that only the girls will be allowed at their shower.    It's been very cute and endearing.  

No comments: