Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 2, 2008

Prenatal Yoga


Well today was mommy's first day with prenatal yoga. The class is every Thursday. Hopefully the class will help mommy stretch and get physically and mentally prepared for my arrival. One of the ladies in the class was almost a week overdo so our class got to "dance out the baby" today. Interesting, yet fun, experience. The class is 6 weeks and we'll see at that point if we will sign up again. In the meantime, Namaste.

1 comment:

Nikki Moshier said...

Ooh that sounds like a fun class! I wish I would have taken something like that, maybe I wouldn't be feeling so miserable at this stage of my pregnancy if I had! LOL! I love your announcement it is too cute!
Love your blog! It's so great to read what you're up too!