Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 28, 2008

Rumble in my Tummy

The last few days I've had some tummy rumbles. The book says at this point I might start feeling the baby move and I'm guessing that is what is happening. Very slight movement inside. The book says it's so slight it could be mistaken for gas. hee hee. I'm thinking its my baby moving around in there. Pretty exciting. But... since this is a new experience for me and I'm still a little unsure if what I'm thinking is my baby moving around, I'll have to wait a bit more until I'm 100% positive my tummy rumbles are in fact baby Berg.

1 comment:

Nikki Moshier said...

It's so fun to finally be able to start feeling that little peanut moving around in there! Another week or two and you'll be feeling alot more movement!