Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

February 16, 2009

more moon pics...

Of course we had to stop in the small town of Cambria on our way south. Is our baby a little girl? If so, Cambria is the chosen name for our little one.While in Cambria, we went to Moonstone Winery. Of course I didn't drink. For me, water and crackers were my treats but I still had fun. In Paso Robles at Eagle Castle Winery. I was on a mission to collect my marble winery coasters. All we did was drive around to about 9 wineries, stopping only to purchase my coasters. Next trip we'll have to come back to try a few selections.Summerwood Winery. They even have a goregous little Inn next store. Maybe next time we visit Paso we'll have to stay there. With a baby coming, who knows when that will be...

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

looks like you guys had a great time. You are glowing and looking so beautiful!

Kayla and Austen said...

Oh my gosh shannon! those pictures of the baby are adorable!!! he/she looks like its gonna be a very cute baby! And you look absolutely amazing. I cant believe you have so little to go till the baby is here!!!

Kayla and Austen said...

p.s. I want more pictures of my baby:(. how much do those 4D thingys normal cost?