Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 11, 2010

AMAZING safety talk

Our mommy and me church coordinator highly recommended the moms attend this safety talk that was being held at the local presbyterian church. Apparently this same talk was given a few years back and the coordinator said it was the best safety talk she had ever been to. She pumped it up sooo much I felt I couldn't miss it. Originally I wanted Sonje to go but since Landon was still sick, he stayed home to watch him. I am sooo glad I went and very thankful that this amazing resource came my way. Our church coordinator was 110% right. This safety talk was so invaluable. Every mommy needs to hear it. My brain is on total overload from all the information. I wish I could have recorded the talk or something because we were given so much information I don't know if I'll remember it all. It was very informative. The company is called Safely Ever After. I was so fired up over the seminar, I even called the speaker the next day and left her a message to see if I could work under her by going out and giving these same talks to other mommies on behalf of her company. Unfortunately I haven't heard back. But, I thought the information was so important I really feel like she should have a team of safety speakers out there so this information can reach more people. She can only get to so many moms on her lonesome. We'll see if she calls me back. I'd be happy to be a mentoree under her and go spread her valuable words of advice. But, even if nothing comes of it from that standpoint, I'm still so happy I was informed of this talk and took the time to sit in on it.
Oh... and the other cool part- it was FREE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

safety speakers are the way to go. Thanks for sharing. In our crazy changing world you must stay on top of every little detail. Keep up the good work.