Growing Up Too Fast Already

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 23, 2009

Most of my time is spent in the rocker

That's right- Landon and I camp out much of the day in the rocker. I breastfeed and breastpump here every couple hours (hence the snacks and water bottle in the picture). My friend Kim gave me these cute and comfy pjs since Landon and I are supposed to breastfeed skin-to-skin so this button down blouse makes it convenient. Although I don't move much from this rocker, the rocker has lots of significance. This rocker was my grandma's. She had this rocker for a lifetime and even used it to rock me when I was a baby. If there is a chair that I'm going to be "stuck in", it might as well be this special seat.

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

That is a great pic of you and your son! i think it is WONDERFUL that you get to use your gramdma's chair.

Aaron and Meredith said...

Shan hes so beautiful! I cant wait to meet the little bug!